Just because you’re living the outdoor lifestyle, doesn’t mean you have to miss out on some of your favorite foods or guilty pleasures. This 3-ingredient recipe for Campfire Chili Cheese Fries from The Kitchen Mag Pie is as easy as it is delicious.
Campfire Chili Cheese Fries Tin Foil Dinner
Author: Karlynn Johnston
Recipe type: BBQ
- 1 small package frozen french fries (not mega family size)
- one can of chili of choice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray the inside of a large doubled-up sheet of foil with cooking spray.
- Place the frozen fries in the middle of the sheet; fold to enclose.
- Cook the fries on your BBQ or over a campfire until they are cooked – around 15-20 minutes.
- Spread the chili and cheese over the fries.
- Close the packet again and cook until the chili is hot and the cheese has melted.
- Remove, cool slightly and enjoy! We just ate it with forks right out of the package!
Click Here to view the original blog post.
To stay up-to-date with anything and everything RV, from RV units and top dealers to the best recipes and destinations, visit www.RVUSA.com. You can also stay tuned by following our blog and liking us on Facebook!